Wednesday, December 16, 2020

Black Ball UFO

      In late 2019 I was in Cajon Pass San Bernardino when I saw a large black ball against the white clouds moving slowly just this side of the mountains above the 15 freeway going South East, then it slowed and circled around to the North West against the wind and picked up speed and drifted out of sight. It did not look like a drone, and it was much too large to be an ordinary balloon. And it was obviously not moved by the wind. I see a lot of planes here but have never seen anything like it ever before. It must have been about 4 or more feet in diameter.

I wrote about this a few months ago. So I decided to see if anyone else had seen something like this today and found a video and pictures of unidentified objects that looked exactly like what I had seen! Here are videos and pictures of them. The first video is of one that moved and jumped up and down, something no balloon or drone would do. Also no one sees anything under the perfectly round ball like all balloons would have. And some have faded into invisible, and traveled at incredible speeds. One even said they saw one at close range of two meters. 

The report right below tells of a UFO with arms. 



About 1985 my nephew about 11 years old, and I were across the street Van Buren Blvd from the Riverside airport at night when he saw a strange object moving South slowly with arms sticking out from it. 

https://www.ufosightingsdaily.com/2014/10/metallic-orb-hovering-over-neighborhood.html   

Date of sighting: Sept 10, 2014
Location of sighting: San Diego, California, USA

In this interesting catch, we see a metallic orb hovering during sunset. This orb seems to have several antenna-like arms coming out. I counted three, but may have more. This orb doesn't seem to move much, meaning the wind has little or no effect on it. If you live in San Diego and have seen this UFO, please leave a comment below. SCW

https://www.reddit.com/r/UFOs/comments/7s7dnw/black_ball_ufo_looks_like_a_foo_fighter_shot_in/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtFBqeWDtKs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxDAHh2XJ-c
Ff Kijken
1 year ago

I have seen them once when I was a child, somewhere around 1981/1982. They danced in the sky like mosquitoes, a group of 6 or 7 together. They were flying just above the grass, not making any sound.

Margaret McCarthy11 months ago

When I was about 9 or 10 so 94 96 I was living in Stratham south London with the box room overlooking the garden, I woke up to get a drink or something and I looked out the window before returning to bed and I saw a black ball that I have always described as a bowling ball move across the sky and then stop and then I saw several more move across and then stop in the sky ! A black ball I felt uneasy but just returned back to bed. Couple years later my uncle was reading a UFO magazine and I saw a picture and said I've seen that before! No one believed me I don’t think.


Shawn Dussiaume
4 years ago

I just saw this ufo in Ottawa September 4th. I work at the Ottawa airport and it was right next to it. a perfect black sphere

LOVE DNGN4 years ago (edited)

I saw the same thing today over at manmade lake. It was around 1030 am. I thought why someone would have a black balloon over here. Then I looked closer as it is moving faster and saw it was gray or silver at the top. I was like LORD this is moving too fast and much faster than the wind. It keep going up in the sky past the cloud then I knew for sure it couldn't be a balloon because it was going in a diagonal line until it disappeared into space. Weird i know but I'm glad I'm not the only one who has seen this thing.


Trish Rainone
4 years ago

Around 13:52- that's a good shot of it. So weird but I've seen about three really odd "UFOs"- I'm talking one swooping at me and my aunt so I believe it.

Thomas Jager4 years ago

Saw around July 2011 one of these just few meters away. It was the first year the ufo's show them to me big time in many forms. Was sitting at me roofterras watching if i could spot them by daylight. Than a black sphere as big as a soccer ball silent rise above the fence. It had a black piece of 'glass' in the middle which was staring at me. I go out of chair and did a few steps toward it till it was 2 meters away. When start thinking what to do run or grab it flew away after first fly a full circle around me house. Seen also a bigger version that was about 1.5 / 2 meters in diameter which flew bouncy on straight course jus over the rooftops.

No comments:

Post a Comment